We are humankind and not humanmean. Being kind is free and good for both the receiver and giver. Kindness stirs a warmth within the depths of your soul and is released to universe. Kindness given without expectations is one of the most unselfish and loving acts that we may do.
Samples of acts of kindness:
- Tell someone…”I love you because _________________”
- Leave a “Thank you for_______” post-it note
- Spend quality time with someone over a cup of coffee or tea.
- Give your children, spouse, parents, etc. a hug
- Smile and brighten up someone’s day
- When was the last time you told someone they did a great job?
- Did you ever tell anyone that they made your day?
- When was the last time someone told you that you mattered?
- How often do you tell yourself that you are awesome?